Washing your car keeps the exterior looking nice, detailing is important to the maintenance of the car’s interior. Car detailers clean the cracks and crevices of the car and in some cases even remove parts of the interior to do a thorough job.
Our auto interior detailing services include a thorough vacuuming and air purging to remove dirt, dust and debris. All mirrors and windows are thoroughly cleaned. “The cleansers and dressings we use to detail your auto interior are environmentally safe, but will yet achieve maximum results.”
All exterior auto detailing services include a thorough cleaning of tires, wheels and wheel wells, and a hand wash/chamois dry. This also includes removal of grime, bugs and tar, and an application of clay for removal of environmental fallout. Claying deep cleans the paint, penetrating the pores and enabling waxes and sealants to bond better and last longer. Your car’s exterior tires and trims are dressed, detailed and conditioned to be like new.
The benefits of Interior Detailing include:
- Warranted against permanent staining as a result of water, coffee, milk, soda, and other similar liquids.
- No reapplication required for long-lasting interior detailing.
- Liquid spills bead up on top of the fabric allowing easy cleanup.Dirt can be vacuumed with a gentle cleaning solution.
- Protects and perfects your investment.
The benefits of Exterior Detailing include:
- Hands-on car polishing that will enhance your exterior auto appearance by removing all dirt, residue and most scratches.
- Drive away with that ‘new vehicle’ look.
- Quality trained and certified technicians working on the appearance of your vehicle.
- You are able to preserve the lifetime and enhance the resale value of your vehicle.
- Ask about our valuable renewal option of returning every year to have your exterior completely renewed and re-protected at a substantial discount which will keep your car looking new for as long as you own it.
If you need any further clarification contact us at (480) 435-9731